WELCOME TO HOSTEL STARA POLANA
We are very happy to welcome you as our Guest at Hostel Stara Polana. We have compiled this information to make any communication easier for you. We will make every effort to ensure your stay is fully satisfying. If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact the Reception Staff.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our hostel.
THE HOSTEL RULES
- On the day of booking there is a prepayment done in advance and it equals 30% of the total cost.
- If a Guest cancels or changes a reservation the prepayment will not be refunded.
- While checking- in all Guests are required to show a valid identity document (ID card or passport). Without showing a valid document the receptionist may refuse to check- in the guest.
- The payment for the stay shall be made during the check-in.
- If a Guest is unable to pay for the stay during the check-in, he or she is required to make the payment not later than at 7 p.m. on the arrival day.
- Bed linen is not included in dormitory price but quests can rent it for 5PLN. Guests are allowed to bring their own bed linen or sleeping bag.
- When leaving the hostel, Guests are asked to leave the room key at the reception desk. Losing the key or any damage to the key results in a fine of 10 PLN for each during checkout.
- One guest night lasts from 2 pm. to 11 a.m. on the following day.
- Check-in before 2 p.m. is possible only if the room is available and ready to rent.
- In case of exceeding the guest night guests will be required to pay for the following guest night.
- If Guests wish to extend the stay they should report it to the receptionist at least one hour before the check-out in order to check the availability of the room.
- Any items left in the Hostel may be sent back on the Guest`s request and the Guest shall cover the cost of delivery.
- If a Guest wishes to give his or her room to another guest this should be reported in advance in order to re-check- in the new guest.
- Guests are allowed to stay in the hostel after they have checked out. It is also possible to leave luggage in a luggage room.
- Quiet hours must be respected at the Hostel from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. The receptionist may refuse to accomodate the guests who do not obey the quiet hours.
- Persons who are not checked-in are not allowed to stay in the Hostel between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- There is a self-service kitchen which is available to all guests as well as the living room.
- While using the kitchen or the living room Guests are required to keep it clean.
- Smoking is only allowed in the smoking room or outside the hostel. It is also forbidden to have and take any drugs.
- Hostel Stara Polana takes limited responsibility for any things left at the reception or in the luggage room. It is recommended to keep/ lock one`s things in the lockers.
- Guests will be charged for any damage done deliberately to the hostel equipment. Guests also take responsibility for any damage to the Hostel equipment done by people accompanying the guests.
- If any of these hostel rules are violated the hostel may refuse to accomodate the guest who violated these rules. Such a person is obliged to comply with the rules of the hotel, required to settle the payment for the entire stay (including the unused guest nights), charged for any damage, and asked to leave the hostel.
- Hostel may refuse to accomodate a Guest who during his/ her previous stay either infringed the Hostel rules, or damaged Hostel property or disturbed other guests staying in the Hostel.