HOSTEL STARA POLANA RULES
ZAKOPANE, Nowatorska Street 59
- On the day of booking there is a down payment that equals 30% charge of the period of stay. In case of booking cancellation, down payment is non-returnable.
- Paid-up down payment is non-repayable. In case of resignation of a paid-up stay, the charge is non-returnable either.
- Reservation rules done through other web portals: Booking, Trivago are stated on these websites.
- Checking-in is made by showing a valid identity document (an ID card or a passport). Without showing the valid document, the receptionist may refuse to proceed the check-in.
- Payment for the stay is made during the check-in.
- 6. In dormitory rooms there are no towels – charge for renting is 5 zł apiece.
- When leaving the hostel, please leave the room key at the reception desk. Losing the key results in a charge of 25 zł payable at the check-out.
- Accommodation days are counted from 2 p.m. to 10 a.m. on the departure day. Checking-in before 2 p.m. is possible only if the room is available and ready to rent. In case of extending the accommodation day, a fee for the next accomodation day will be charged.
- Extending your stay is possible only if there is a free room.
- We send back items left in the hostel on the Guest’s request, who covers delivery costs. Period of storing the items lasts 30 days.
- People who aren’t checked-in are allowed to stay on the hostel premises only with the receptionist’s consent.
- Quiet hours must be respected at the hostel from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Disturbing the peace at night may result in refusing to provide further services.
- Hostel Guests can use the kitchen and the sitting room. In the kitchen the self-service is required. Those who use the kitchen utilities should clean up after themeselves keep the kitchen clean.
- In the hostel there is a washing machine – charge for one wshing is 10 zł (5 kg capacity).
- On the hostel premises there is a smoking ban except the smoking area, under penalty of 50 zł.
- On the hostel premises it is prohibited to consume alcohol and having/taking other intoxicants, under penalty of 100 zł.
- Responsibility of the hostel is limited only to the things left in the luggage room. Locking things in cupboards/lockers is recommended.
- Hostel Guest is materially responsible for any kind of the hostel’s furnishings and devices damage due to their or visitors’ fault.
- There are no conditions for keeping pets in the hostel.
- In case of violation of the above rules, the hostel may refuse to provide further services to the person who violates them. Such a person is required to comply with the hostel demands, pay a total amount of the stay (a whole cost of the stay), cover damage costs and leave the hostel premises.
- Hostel may refuse to accommodate the person who during his/her last stay violated the hostel rules or disrupted its functioning in other way.
HAVE A NICE STAY!